Saturday, April 6, 2013

Ultimate Blog Hop Party post

Welcome everyone from the Ultimate Blog Hop!   Ultimate Blog Party 2013

The Squeaky Grocery Cart was the first blog that I started in 2010.   A little bit of everything goes into my cart.  I enjoy blogging  about  recipes, crafts, favorite products, finding deals, etc.  But,  I also have been dividing my blogging time between my newest blog, Retro Toy Safari.
  I enjoy collecting dolls and toys from the 70's and 80's, and even some newer toy lines.   On Retro Toy Safari, I try to recapture those warm memories we all have about our favorite toys growing up.   I share items from my personal collection and retro finds from thrift stores and flea markets.

As for me personally, I am a mother, who has been blessed with 3 beautiful children.  I am thankful that I have the opportunity to stay at home with them.   And just like every mom, I crave 5 minutes to myself.  When I get those rare minutes, I enjoy painting, baking and decorating cakes, and reading.

Thank you for stopping my blog.  I hope that you find some articles of interest and come back, because you never know what you will find in a squeaky grocery cart.  


  1. Dropping by from UBP13'. I hope you are having a great day!
    My blog is if you wanna drop by!

  2. Hi!! New follower here, I found you on the UBP13! Your blog is absolutely amazing! I am a new blogger and hope you can come by and follow me at!

  3. Love the name of your blog and am happy to have found you through UBP13!

  4. I’m late! I’m late! I’m stopping by from the UBP13. I hope you stop by our party for a slice of warm banana bread and cold milk.